jpbutterflywings293@gmail.com

Monday, 1 May 2017

MAY.

Hello everyone , 
Well here we are the start of May.
I am trying to keep up with everything , even though we are very busy right now.
I am growing lots of seeds and pricking them out .
And de-heading the old flower heads.
We had our first heavy rain yesterday for over a month so that will do the garden so good.
I have stitched a little but again not much time to spare last week or this week then I hope to be back to normal.
So lets show you first another little stitch I stitch for Easter.
            
                   Sweet little rabbits playing in the sunshine.



                         Design by the lovely Dany.
                        Called Printemps Dans Le Pre .
                  Stitched on a off white 28ct evenweave .
                              and any dmc  thread .
                               -------------------------
                 May brings such beautiful flowers
                   and these are ones I love so much Lilly Of The Vally .



        
                           Wonderful perfume .
                                -----------------------
                    And now my WIP Last time .
                                    

And now.

I was out shopping one day last week and found some frames going cheap so just had to have them .


                 The hearts were just £1.50 in the sale.



And this one £2.50 from a second hand shop .
Now I will keep looking to see what I can stitch to fit in them.
------------------
Come on take my hand while you are here and lets see what we have in the garden that's in bloom.

                         
                             Many of my roses are out now.



A white tulip.












I will show you more next time
I am trying to make my back garden into a old cottage garden .
With flowers out most of the year but it takes a few years to get it all growing to how I want it.
Thank you again for your kindness lovely comments and your friendship wishing you all a lovely May.

28 comments:

  1. Another lovely catch up June, I am now going hotfoot out into the garden to see what I can find before it rains. Not moaning the garden is desperate for wet.I too have that pattern by Dany but not got round to stitching it yet. I could be doing with a cats lives ,I think I need 9to finish all my stash. Lovely Lily ofthe Valley ,your garden is so beautiful. Have a good week and thanks for leaving me a comment on my blog when I post one , it helps me to keep going with it. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What sweet rabbits! Oh June, I love the idea of an old cottage garden. How splendid it already is! I can almost smell it from here. ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sis, You sure are a busy girl these days. Love all your stitching. I just love all the flowers in your garden. Mine is starting to come now. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too brought a pinch of lily of the valley into the house, the smell is so lovely. your blooms are beautiful, we had rain too in the night which was much needed.
    Sweet bunnies, the blue gingham fabric looks right a home on that pillow finish.
    Great bargain frames.
    Enjoy your week x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello June,
    your little bunnies are very cute.
    Wonderful progress on your WIP.
    You have bought some pretty frames and I love your garden photos.
    Have a nice new week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The little cushin with bunny´s is so sweet. And i love the pictures of the flowers.
    Greetings, Martina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your garden is beautiful, full of flowers and colors!
    WIP is progressing well, looking forward to the end!
    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love the sweet little girl in your WIP. I look forward to seeing her finished. Your garden is looking beautiful. Of course, my favourites are the irises! 😉

    ReplyDelete
  9. Magic colors from your garden...also here rain today and really cold for the season...good your cross stitch work I love them!!Have happy week waiting to see soon work in your garden!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a lovely flowers!!! Like them all! We also have peonies in blossom at the moment in our garden - amazinf perfume! And I like stitched rabbits and the design with the girl. Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Pretty stitching as always xxx your photo frames are lovely too and such a bargain!! Have a great week xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a beautiful garden June! Worth all your hard work. I love your sweet bunnies and your latest stitch is looking gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Merci ma chère June de partager toutes les belles couleurs de ton jardin.
    J'ai hâte de voir les merveilles dans ton chalet de jardin ;-)
    Bisous et belle journée.
    Thank you dear June to share all the beautiful colors of your garden.
    I can not wait to see the wonders in your garden chalet ;-)
    Kiss and good day.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the lili of the valley stitching on your blog header! So sweet!
    Beautiful crosses & blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Lovely stitching and gorgeous flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sweet bunnies and so many beautiful flowers xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. The bunnies are so adorable. It's always a joy to visit your blog to be greeted with such beautiful flowers. Wishing you a lovely month of May

    ReplyDelete
  18. Мне все очень понравилось: и сад, и вышивка, и рамочки!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Aww beautiful bunnies and very pretty garden.
    Happy May my dear xx

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hafciarka pięknie rośnie. Ramki wspaniałe. Pozdrawiam.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your garden is always rich and you fondo the time for lots of cross stitch too. I like your frames.
    Miriam

    ReplyDelete
  22. Love your May header picture. I always intend to stitch some Lily of the Valley for May and always forget!
    Nice work on the Soda Stitch Stitcher too.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love Lily of the Valley, a beautiful delicate flower with a glorious perfume. It comes out in October here down under.A dear wee stitchery of the bunnies, the garden looks gorgeous. Have a happy week June.

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wonderful stitching. I bet your home smells gorgeous from the Lily of the Valley flowers. Your blooms in the garden are lovely too.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Aww... that blue bunny finish is adorable, June! And your stitcher is growing nicely, too. I'm not sure I would get any stitching done if I had a garden like yours--I'd be too busy just gazing at all of the gorgeous flowers :)

    Hope you enjoy a relaxing weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  26. OH, I love your playing rabbits, June, they are so sweet. And your finishing is wonderful.
    Well done on buying these frames, they were a real bargain. I am sure you will bring them to perfect use.
    Your garden is pure eye candy.

    ReplyDelete
  27. I'am glad to read the whole content of this topic and am very excited.Thank you.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete